Welcome to my very first newsletter of my new chapter in life! This marks a landmark for me, since leaving my job at Laidlaw in March, and setting up my new company: Trinity Initiatives Counselling and Consulting, Ltd.
I am pleased to announce that my new website is up and running: www.ruthmcconnell.com!!! Check it out!!!! If you can’t find the details you are looking for on the website feel free to email me: email@example.com.
In my clinical work I offer:
- Counselling https://ruthmcconnell.com/services/counselling/
- Supervision https://ruthmcconnell.com/services/supervision/
- Parent Consulting on attachment related issues: https://ruthmcconnell.com/services/parent-consulting/
In my training and teaching work, I am presenting a series of events in Australia and New Zealand.
Shortly I will be in Sydney delivering an intensive course on the Masters in Counselling programme of Morling College: the Integration of Counselling and Theology https://www.morling.edu.au
I am also going to present 2 Professional Development events in Sydney:
- Attachment Wounds: When Frustration Turns to Aggression or Depression. New Insights for the Treatment of Depression. An integrated Frustration-Aggression-Depression Model with insights from Attachment theory. One Day Workshop: 27 June 2018. 9:30am – 4:30pm. Ezra Institute. https://ruthmcconnell.com/events/attachment-wounds/
- Right Relationships: Attachment theory and the healthy development of relationships across the lifespan. One Day Workshop – 30 June 2018, 9:30am– 4:30pm. Ezra Institute https://ruthmcconnell.com/events/right-relationships/
I am also super excited to announce that I will be offering my popular Neuroscience of Attachment seminar around New Zealand in the second half of the year (Dunedin, Christchurch, Auckland and Whangarei). Check out this page on the website and book early to not miss out: https://ruthmcconnell.com/events/ and click on your city for the booking form and details.
I look forward to continuing our rich relationship in the future.